Sat, 01 Apr|
It's time for our first party of the year at Cruz101!
Time & Location
01 Apr, 19:30 BST – 02 Apr, 02:00 BST
Cruz101, 101 Princess St, The, Manchester M1 6DD, UK
About the event
CLUB ANIMALZ - Wild Friends. Wild Music. Wild Memories.
It's no April Fools Day joke: Club Animalz is back, 1st of April @ 7:30pm!
Now for the fun stuff
Cruz101 has state-of-the-art OHM BRS audio systems, amazing lighting, and of course a well-stocked bar. The club has been at the heart of the LGBT+ community for over a decade, has played host to some of the biggest pop acts over the years including Ru-Paul, Steps, and Take That, and is widely regarded as one of the premier LGBT+ club venues in the UK.
Animalz provides you an exuberant LGBT+ night full of slick tunes, an amazing atmosphere and sexy loving vibes. It's a carefree and accepting party for furs, pups, and anyone wanting a sexy, fun way to let out the animal in them! We can't wait to see you!
You get entry to Cruz101, Sub101, and of course Animalz as part of our ticket.
We will announce DJs over the coming weeks. For now we can provide you details of the dancefloor opening times and facilities...
Entry to the club is only between the hours of 7:30pm and 9pm. After 9pm we will close the ticket office and entry will not be permitted. Arrive before this time.
- Sub101 (Downstairs) A darker, more intimate and sexual area for those wanting to dance or maybe sneak off for some fun within the dark corners. Our DJ will be playing a moody house and techno set to set the tone. Runs from 9pm till at least 12:30am. Hours may be extended depending on capacity.
- Cruz101 (Upstairs dancefloor) Featuring two live sets that kick off from 7:30pm. The mood is happy, playful, and your time to rave! Runs from 7:30pm till 10:30pm as exclusive Animalz guests only. From 10:30pm we welcome regular guests to the upstairs floor only.... downstairs remains our own private space till 12:30am....
Fursuit storage and changing area
We have a designated space for fursuit bags and changing. This area sits at the back of Cruz101 up a small flight of stairs. You are free to use this space to store larger suitcases and fursuit parts - however you do so at your own risk. Animalz or Cruz101 take no responsibility for lost articles. This area opens from 7:30 till midnight. You MUST collect your items by midnight.
The general, secure cloakroom for smaller bags, coats, etc is open from 7:30pm through till 5am.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event? You must be over 18+ and have valid ID (passport, drivers licence, EU ID card, or a SIA recognised form of ID). ENTRY WILL CHECK ALL IDs and you WILL be denied entry without valid ID. We will not accept photos of ID on phones, or photocopies of ID. You MUST bring physical ID. IF YOU DO NOT BRING IT, YOU WILL BE DENIED ENTRY, AND YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE A REFUND.
What storage is available for fursuit cases? We are able to provide a LIMITED amount of space for fursuit cases. If you're planning to bring a fursuit case please be aware there will be space available from start till 00:00. Please be sure to pickup case from fursuit area BEFORE 00:00.
What are the rules of Animalz? Obviously no one likes rules, but we do want to set a few basic ones just to ensure that not only you have a great time, but also the others around you do.
Whilst the bar staff don't mind seeing a few fursuiters, pups or friends getting a bit gropey and playful they don't expect to see you banging some fox over the counter! (So no humps on the dance floor, okay?)
Whatever is hidden under that jock - keep it hidden!
Club Animalz IS a fun, sexy, nightclub which embraces what you would find in most 18+ LGBTQ+ clubs on a Saturday night - so dirty dancing, butt touching, frolicking, or kissing in the corner probably won't get you in trouble...
With that said these are our core rules that WILL get you in trouble:
- Comply with UK laws.
- Don't Be A Meany! Be nice and respect those around you.
- Respect peoples personal space and wishes. No means no.
Come talk to the member of staff on the ticket desk if you have any issues!
What can I bring to the event? We welcome all to Club Animalz. So whether its a fursuit, a simple fluffy tail, pup gear or just what you feel comfortable in - you can wear it.
What's the refund policy? Refunds are not possible, but we can transfer your ticket forward to the next event.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? You can show us the ticket on your phone, or have a Printed Ticket on entry. We just need the barcode to check you in.
What do I need to show at the door?
1. Ticket. Either printed, emailed QR code, or website ticket QR code.
2. A legal form of ID. This is not just to check your age. It is now a requirement from Manchester Council. Animalz is a private members club and ticket names MUST match ID.